Catholic Charities provides help, creates hope, and serves all. With the help of our community partners and volunteers:
- Provide free mental health counseling services to adults and children who are in crisis.
- Provide emergency cash assistance to the homeless and individuals and families who are about to evicted from their homes.
- Help educate those in need about how to become financially secure, independent, and debt free.
- Provide financial literacy courses that offer information about the basics of banking, loans, savings and building credit.
- Established an economic assistance program for under represented groups, including women, to have the financial support and assistance needed to develop their entrepreneurial skills so that they continue to be the founders of businesses and nonprofits in our region.
In partnership with La Casa Inc., our organization assists victims of violence and abuse in our community in immigration matters by providing emergency cash assistance. We also plan to expand our services to that population by offering an art of recovery program that will aid victims in the process of healing through art therapy.